Handling of personal data – GDPR
Through the information in this document, Reglo AS, as responsible for your personal information, will describe how we treat your personal information in different situations, as well as inform you of your rights in handling.
When we process your personal information, processing occurs only within the EU. We are under obligation to inform you of this in accordance with the Data Protection Act (EU 2016/679), also known as the GDPR.
This information is aimed at you as a customer / supplier or customer / supplier contact person.
In the following sections, which we encourage you to read, we disclose our processing of your personal information.
Responsible for your personal data is RegloAS (organization number 983 148 336). If you would like more detailed information, have questions or would like to use your rights, please contact us using the contact information below. If you wish to make use of your rights, we need to make sure that you are aware of your identity and you must prove who you are before we can respond to your inquiry. Therefore, please add a copy of your credentials in these cases.
2 Your rights
In this section we will inform you about your rights. You are entitled to:
- Get information about what data we keep about you and how we treat this information. This information is contained in this document.
- Get a confirmation of whether your personal information is processed or not, and if so, understand what the information consists of. Contact us using the contact information above to safeguard this right.
- Complain with the supervisory authority if you believe that we process your personal information incorrectly or do not safeguard your rights. At the time of writing, the Data Inspectorate is the supervisory authority and you can find more information at https://www.datatilsynet.no/regelverk-og-skjema/nye-personvernregler/
- Get corrected or deleted incorrect information as well as supplemented incomplete information. Contact us using the contact information above to safeguard this right.
- Require that processing of your personal information be restricted or stopped. In some cases, we use your personal information because we have a legitimate interest. If you do not share our judgment that we have a legitimate interest, you may require that we stop handling or restrict handling according to your wishes. This is especially true when it comes to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive marketing from us, we respect it. Contact us using the contact information above to safeguard this right.
3 Our handling of your personal information
In the section below, we describe what personal information and how we treat this information about you in different situations.
3.1. When you are a customer, supplier or contact for customer / supplier, with us
In order to fulfil our obligations to you, we need to be able to communicate with you, for example, to send you information by agreement and to share information with you. For this purpose, it is necessary for us to process your contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address. Your e-mail address may also be used as a username in the services we use to share information with you.
We process your personal information in our email system, business system / order management system, CRM / customer relations system, and file management system. We do not disclose any information about you outside of our own organization, but our contacts with suppliers of the systems mentioned above will in some cases need access to maintain these systems. This will then happen in accordance with our agreement with the suppliers of the aforementioned systems, this agreement will also be in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
In order to fulfil our statutory requirements and to safeguard our statutory rights, for example, in connection with offering offers, registering orders and invoices, it is necessary to be able to identify the individual who is our contact person at the customer / supplier and store documentation as evidence. For this purpose, it is necessary for us to process your contact information such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address as well as in some cases your signature. Your information is stored for the period of time required by law and as long as necessary to safeguard our statutory rights.
Sometimes we use your name and your email address to market our services. It is in our business’s legitimate interest to develop, but we take into account if you do not want to receive marketing from us. This means that if you do not want to receive marketing information from us, please contact us and let us know. We will then ensure that you do not receive marketing from us in the future.
Updating the information
We update this information when we change our offer and working method. The latest and current information will be available on our website www.reglo.no. If we make major changes, we will take reasonable efforts to inform you of these changes, in proportion to the change.