The Liftman Fold man lift is designed and developed for the offshore and onshore segments for oil and gas – typical this would be offshore oil riggs, onshore oil and gas installations and various chemical plants. This is a man lift for gas and oil which has built-in safety features to ensure safe operations both onshore and offshore.
As offshore, onshore and chemical plants have ATEX-zones, they would require equipment which complies with norms and standards for operation in these environments, combined with compliance to safety regulations for work at height. The Liftman Fold man lift complies with operation in an ATEX environment combined with the laws and regulations for working at height. It is even certified for operations outdoors as well.
The Liftman Fold man lift has a foldable mast, which allows the man lift to be transported through narrow passages, and into ie elevators, so that the unit can be moved to another level inside a building for maintenance work. The Liftman Fold is moved manually. The up/down function is driven by compressed air. In cases where no outlet for compressed air is available, scuba diving tanks can be used. The Liftman Fold can be used with the mast folded as well.
- Manual steering and movement
- An extra outlet for air tools inside the basket
- Foldable mast for easy access to narrow passages and to enter inside buildings
- Can also be operated (up/down) when mast is folded
- Can be used indoors and out doors – flexible solution
- Built in safety features
- Twin wheels as option
- Folding function enables passage through lower doors etc.
- Entirely pneumatically operated
- Occupies a minimum of floor space
- Sharp turning circle for easy access
- Controls and air outlet inside the cage
- Outriggers are standard
- Delivered ready-to-use
- CE, CAS and UL certified
- ATEX compliant