LIFTMAN MAN LIFT
The Liftman man lift is designed to operate in both preparation and spray booths. Its small size makes is a perfect solution for smaller booths, where the distance between the wall and object is small, and for booths handling objects in different shapes and forms.
The Liftman man lift only needs to be connected to compressed air, and its hose and reel allows the Liftman to travel freely inside the booth – in all directions. The operator can control the man lift from the cage and move ie up/down, right/left, forward/backward at the same time.
With the forward/backward-function installed as a foot pedal, the operator can use both hands for work on the object while driving alongside the object. The Liftman work platform has an user-friendly control panel. Joysticks for up/down, left/right and foot pedal for driving. There is also an extra outlet for air inside the cage (for air tools), which makes it a flexible solution.
- Better safety for the operator
- A man lift with very low life time costs
- Increased performance and efficiency and less overspray
- Entirely pneumatically operated
- An extra outlet for air tools inside the cage
- Steering and driving independent of height
- Self-centering steering
- Occupies a minimum of floor space
- Sharp turning cycle for easy access
- Controls and air inlet inside the cage
- Twin wheels as option
- Delivered ready-to-use
- CE, CAS and UL certified
- ATEX compliant