The Wall-Man personal pneumatic lift is designed to fit spray booths (for painting) and preparation booths for many different segments, where explosive gases and gases are present:
- Aerospace (planes/certain parts of planes)
- Commercial Vehicles
- Engineering (various objects to be painted, ie transformators, windmill blades etc)
The Wall-Man man lift system is well known for its quality and durability. The work platform has been exported and sold to over 40 countries worldwide for over 30 years.
The Wall-Man access platform is designed to last for 25 years (8 hours per day, 250 days per year), justifying the investment and ensuring a efficient booth for years to come.
The lift is controlled by the operator from a control console located in the front of the platform, this allows the worker to face forward and observe the area as they move the lift. The lift travels on a guide rail system with the upper rail fixed to the wall and the lower wheels are running on the wall of the booth. The X-axis travel (left and right movement of the lift) allows the lift to travel back and forth along the length of the booth on the upper rail system. The Z-axis travel (up and down movement of the platform) provides the ability to elevate the operator platform from a lowered position to a maximum height of 4,525 meters, giving the operator approx. a working height of 6,4 meters. The Y-axis travel (in and out motion of the operator platform) provides the ability to move the operator platform from a retracted position from the wall to a fully extended position of 2,585 meters (from the booth wall to the front of the operator platform).
The fixed Wall-Man pneumatic lift system offer many features and benefits to the customer:
- Better safety for the operator when performing work at height
- A work platform with low life time costs
- Increased performance and efficiency in the paint booth- less overspray
- No contact with the floor – no need to move hoses on the floor
- An extra outlet for air tool is provided inside the basket
- On demand – a dust extraction kit can be installed
- Made to order / fit the customers requirements (spray and/or preparation booth and object)
- Built in safety features to ensure the highest level of safety
- Three dimensional movement (including telescopic movement)
- CE, CAS and UL certified (executed by TÜV and UL)
- ATEX compliant
- Easy to install in paint and preparation booths
NEW: Now certified for 200 kgs and a wider basket (1200mm) – to allow two operators in the same basket (req. 8 Bars)
For sales and/or prices for our man lifter equipment you are encouraged to contact us at: email@example.com or call us at +47 33 43 02 80
Video of the Wall-Man: