LIFTMAN MAN LIFT
Reglo’s small Liftman – pneumatic man lift – is designed to operate in both preparation and spray booths / paint booths. Spray booths / painting booth are typical ATEX environments where explosive gases and fumes may be present.
The Liftman portable man lift runs on compressed air and is ATEX compliant. Its small size makes is a perfect solution for smaller booths, where the distance between the wall and object is small, and for booths handling objects in different shapes and forms (small and large objects). The attached hose reel is 9,9 meters, but one can extend the hose on the man lift, making it possible to drive even further.
Typically, one would see the Liftman movable man lift in booths where buses, commercial vehicles (cv), trams are being painted or in various booths where preparation (sanding, masking etc) would take place.
The Liftman man lift only needs to be connected to compressed air, and its hose and reel allows the self propelled Liftman to travel freely inside the booth – in all directions. The operator can control the man lift from the cage and move ie up/down, right/left, forward/backward at the same time.
A foot pedal is being used to move the Liftman forward and backward, enabling the operator to use both hands for work on the object while driving alongside the object. The Liftman access work platform has an user-friendly control panel. Joysticks for up/down, left/right and foot pedal for driving. There is also an extra outlet for air inside the cage (for air tools), which makes it a flexible solution.
The Liftman motorized man lift is designed to last for 25 years (8 hours per day, 250 days per year), justifying the investment and ensuring a efficient booth for years to come.
The Liftman pneumatic man lift offer many features and benefits to the customer:
- Better safety for the operator when performing work at height
- A man lift with very low life time costs
- Increased performance and efficiency in the paint booth – less overspray
- Entirely pneumatically operated
- An extra outlet for air tools inside the cage
- Steering and driving independent of height
- Self-centering steering for easy maneuvering
- Occupies a minimum of floor space
- Sharp turning cycle for easy access
- Controls and air inlet inside the cage
- Twin wheels as option for increased stability (where wide grating is present)
- Delivered ready-to-use
- CE, CAS and UL certified (executed by TÜV and UL)
- ATEX compliant
Read more here about the benefits of the LIFTMAN pneumatic man lift.
For sales and/or prices for our man lifter equipment you are encouraged to contact us at: email@example.com or call us at +47 33 43 02 80.
Video of the Liftman man lift